Invisalign Teeth Straightening
At Dentistry On The Square
Invisalign Clear Aligners in Glasgow. The great news is that the field of orthodontics has come a long way over the past few decades. Thanks to Invisalign (the most popular US brand), it’s now possible to use near-invisible removal aligners or invisible braces instead of fixed braces to straighten teeth.
What Are Invisalign Aligners?
Invisalign are clear, removable braces that give you the same results as traditional wire braces without the pain of metal brackets, constant uncomfortable tightening, and non-stop appointments, to make sure your teeth are moving correctly. Invisalign takes that all of that out of the equation!
How Does Invisalign Work?
What Is The Treatment Time?
Depending on the severity of your corrective needs, Invisalign can take anywhere from under a year to close to two. The average treatment time for most patients is on the shorter side, around one year. After treatment you’ll need to wear a retainer, usually only at night.
Virtually Invisible Invisalign Aligners That Won’t Hamper Your Lifestyle. Why Is Invisalign Right For You?
- Invisalign is removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment.
- Brushing and Flossing your teeth are not a problem.
- Invisalign is planned in advance, we can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished.
- No more embarrassing metal wires, due to near invisibility of Invisalign braces.
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software.
- Tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation.
Invisalign Smile Makeover Benefits
Why Should You Choose Us For Invisalign?
5 reasons why you should choose Dentistry On The Square for your Invisalign treatment
1) You are completely assessed by one of our dentists. We check the full health of your mouth so that we can guarantee the success of your treatment. This includes a full dental heath check, X-rays, gum condition, bite check and bone levels before we start your treatment.
The last thing we want to do is for you to lose your teeth further down the line because we tried to cut costs and cut corners.
2) We want to make sure your braces are right from the off. So, our dentists will check to ensure that your new retainers are properly fitting before you start your treatment. In addition, we know that sometimes we will need to take extra measures to ensure that stubborn teeth move into position as planned. Your dentist will see you regularly throughout treatment to make sure everything is going to plan.
3) We include not one, but two types of retainer for you to wear after you have finished your treatment. Again, we want your treatment to last, we don’t want those teeth to move back. Included as part of the package is a clear removable retainer for you to wear at night. And also, a fixed retainer that we place on the back of your teeth. That way if you forget the removable retainer the other one is always there working.
4) Our practice is regulated by the General Dentistry Council (GDC) and the NHS Health Board to make sure we reach standards in terms of training, cleanliness and accountability.
5) We are part of an award-winning dental group (Pain Free Dentistry Group) that has won awards for Best Patient Care, Best Treatment of Nervous Patients and Practice of The Year. Not only that we are Scotland’s only Premium Providers of Invisalign and Cfast systems.
And finally, on top of all that, we guarantee you a straighter, whiter smile or your money back!
We Can Check Your Dental Braces Progress Without You Leaving The House!
We pride ourselves on the feedback we receive from our patients online
Request Your Free Guide To Straight Teeth Today!
If you want to know more about our “High Speed Braces™ System” then our FREE Guide to Straight Teeth is ideal. This guide can be sent to you by post or you can read it online, whichever suits you best.
The guide provides you with more information about our practice and our straight teeth team, along with details on each of the straight teeth systems that we currently use. In addition there are patient success stories from satisfied clients that have walked away with a fantastic new smile.
A Completely Convenient Option For You
Our crystal clear aligners from Invisalign are ideal if you would like to straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. The clear aligners are moulded to fit your teeth and can be easily removed for eating, brushing your teeth and the occasional evening out, making them a popular choice with many people.
There are no sharp edges or individual brackets with Invisalign, meaning they are comfortable and irritation-free. You will be welcomed back regularly to review progress as your custom-made aligners transform your smile by moving your teeth to their desired position little by little – whilst you hardly notice you are wearing them! Average treatment time with Invisalign is 12 – 24 months.
More adults are considering teeth straightening than ever before, and the field has new solutions to accommodate this growing need. The primary concern amongst adults is the impact that traditional, metal braces have on appearance. This is only one of the reasons why Invisalign is such an attractive solution. With near-invisible aligners that are also removable, the impact on lifestyle is kept at the bare minimum while maintaining the efficacy of the treatment.
I can not recommend Dentistry on the Square highly enough! I had been looking at braces treatments for months... I went in and spoke to Elaine who talked through all the available treatments, how each... one works and the different payment options too. Elaine was extremely helpful and I never felt pressured into committing to any treatment. In the end I chose the high speed braces treatment. Daryl and his team were amazing during this process! He makes you feel extremely comfortable and relaxed at each appointment, talks through each step with you and answers any questions or queries you have. Daryl and the rest of the staff are brilliant and wonderfully friendly. I finished my treatment today and I could not be happier with the results... I have my perfect smile which I have dreamt of having for years!! Would highly recommend to anyone considering braces treatment... by far the best decision I’ve ever made! 😀read more
I had crooked teeth and I got the high speed... braces and I just got them off today. I'm so happy with the results! I now won't be ashamed to smile anymore. I'm going to have so much more confidence now. Thank you so much!read more
Thank you so much for your excellent work, Antonyread more
@ Dentistry On The Square
We love seeing the look on a patient’s face when they see their straighter, whiter smile for the first time. It is such a rewarding experience to know that we have been able to make a difference in their life.
Want to know more?
Are you suitable for Straighter Teeth? Take the next step with a Complimentary Consultation with our Smile Advisors.
Even better, they will give you a copy of our latest book “Making Scottish Smiles The Envy Of The World”, which retails at £9.99 on Amazon, for Free!